Crazy, sexy and adventurous: 15 real conception stories

by Unknown , at 16:49 , has 0 nhận xét

On a boat, on a bike and in a car — the tales of where babies have been conceived can go far.

I’ll warn you now, there’s a part with a sheep, as well as pregnancies that made people say bleep!

Forget the bed and get ready to be frisky, some of these conception stories are even a bit risky.

 

Take a look now at how a few of our BabyCenter Members got down:

"My husband and I were visiting my family for my grandmother's surprise 80th-birthday party. It was Sunday before church, and I was ovulating that weekend and we had to do it – that day. So I told my husband to drop his drawers and hurry because other people needed to shower. We obviously didn't hear my brother knocking because he opened the door and there we were. It was very embarrassing, but we got over it because I needed to get pregnant!"

(MorgueFile)

"It was my husband's birthday and I had a whole romantic evening planned for us. I cooked dinner for him in nothing but a thong. We didn't manage to eat a thing that night, let alone open his presents!"

(MorgueFile)

"My husband and I were trying to conceive our third child and we had absolutely no privacy. We ended up on the floor in our walk-in closet with our 2-year-old asleep in our bed and my elderly grandmother asleep on our couch. Definitely not a story we'll ever forget!"

(MorgueFile)

"Christmas night at my parents' house. My whole family was there. We had been up all night playing poker for shots with my dad, uncles, and grandparents. I blame my uncle since he brought the whiskey."

(MorgueFile)

"On a Greek holiday ... too much ouzo. The next thing I knew I was telling the doctor, 'But we only did it once without protection!'"

(MorgueFile)

"The day my husband brought his new Harley-Davidson home, no one was home and he talked me into making it his 'lucky' bike. Well, now we know for sure it is lucky – and if our baby is a girl, he wants to name her Harley!"

(MorgueFile)

"Thanksgiving, at my sister's house, in my step-niece's bed!"

(MorgueFile)

"In my parents' shed in the backyard, one night when they weren't home."

(MorgueFile)

"On our wedding night in our honeymoon suite. We were 'passing the time' waiting for the hot tub to fill up. Well, the hot tub overflowed and flooded our room, and 38 weeks later..."

(MorgueFile)

"I know the exact day we conceived. We were flying and my bag (with contraception in it) was delayed for two days! Thanks, U.S. Airways!"

(MorgueFile)

"We'd gone out with friends. We got into the biggest argument and called it quits after 10 years together. In the morning, we decided to end on 'good terms' and he gave me a little parting gift, our daughter. We got back together not too long after and have never been happier."

(MorgueFile)

"My husband and I know the exact date – the evening of Hurricane Ivan. Our baby wasn't planned, but I knew that we had produced a little hurricane of our own."

(MorgueFile)

"When I finally finished my dual master's degree, I threw myself a huge birthday and graduation celebration. We had great food, a live DJ, and lots of alcohol. Later that night the celebration continued after the guests left. We joke that if it's a boy, we'll name him Jose Cuervo."

(MorgueFile)

"On a U.S. Coast Guard cutter that my husband was stationed on. They came home for one weekend and then were leaving again for three weeks. I went down to have dinner with my husband, and one thing led to another."

(MorgueFile)

"We went for a drive in the desert and ran into a herd of sheep. While we were waiting for them to move off the road, my oldest was conceived."

(MorgueFile)

Suddenly I’m feeling a bit like a prude, for simply jumping betwixt the sheets nude.

What can I say? Our kids were conceived in the usual way. Christmas vacation for baby one, then once more and we’re done. A family of four is just right for us, but I do love to hear about the rest of your guys’ fuss.

How fun to have a conception tale that very likely could have been next to whale, or to recall that it was whiskey that made you all frisky. Good on ya’ll for getting it done, especially in places not known for that kind of fun!

Care to share about that one time? Bonus points if you rhyme!

Tell us how you conceived

Photos: MorgueFile

 

More tales of how pregnancy began, in the form of three-word conception stories:

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply