Neil Patrick Harris’ twins nailed their back to school picture

by Unknown , at 10:48 , has 0 nhận xét

If your Instagram feed is anything like mine, it’s been jam-packed lately with back-to-school pictures. I’m just as guilty as the rest of you, I posted a photo of my two girls all dressed up – and looking less than enthusiastic – about their return to the classroom this week.

Hollywood moms and dads have been busy posting their #backtoschool pics, too. Tori Spelling shared a shot of her two oldest kids, Liam and Stella, all ready for the 4th and 3rd grades. Tiffani Thiessen’s daughter Harper looks adorable in her 1st grade photo. Nick and Vanessa Lachey’s handsome boy Camden is clearly ready to rock the first day of preschool in his back-to-school pose.

There was one celebrity post in particular, though, that is off-the-charts adorable. Actor Neil Patrick Harris shared a shot of his 5-year-old twins Harper and Gideon about to head off for their first day of kindergarten on Instagram this morning. You really just have to see it for yourself.

I mean, come on. The suspenders, the sunglasses, the boots, the poses. That’s just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. It looks like little Harper in particular may be a born entertainer just like Neil Patrick Harris.

neil patrick harris david burtka married PR Photos

The How I Met Your Mother star, who celebrated his second wedding anniversary with his husband David Burtka just this week, has admitted in the past that Harper seems to take after him, explaining, “She’s like, ‘Hey everybody, I’m here!'” while her brother Gideon is “a little more heady and intellectual.”

I’ve seen some complaints about the onslaught of back to school shots, but I say bring ’em on. They’re all super cute, if you ask me!

Did you share back-to-school pics, too?

Famous dads talk fatherhood:

Photo: REX USA, PR Photos

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply