7 ethereal flower girl dresses that won’t break the bank

by Unknown , at 04:48 , has 0 nhận xét

My kids are in a wedding! Not just any wedding but my closest cousin’s beautiful magical, ethereal, heavily floral outdoor wedding next month. I am so thrilled that she has included them in such a special and important moment in her and her love’s life. My son is wearing a suit with adorable suspenders and bowtie and brown leather loafers. He will be a looker for sure.

My daughters are 3 and 1 and are among a group of 7, yes SEVEN flower girls. How fun and cool is that? The bride has a clear vision of what she’d like her girls to look like, and we are all aiming to please. All the girls should complement one another but not have the same dresses, and we need to recreate that beautiful kids-in-the-flower-garden look without looking too casual. They will likely wear flower crowns and their hair will be braided in a loose style and they are just going to be adorable.

These flower girl dresses aren’t cheap by any means, but if you’ve ever walked into a bridal boutique looking for a flower girl dress you’ll understand these are a steal. Some of the dresses I saw were $100 and even $150! Who would pay that for one wear? Not me, which is why I hunted for the most beautiful and magical fairy princess flower girl dresses that don’t cost an arm and a leg.

Here are our favorites:

7 ethereal flower girl dresses

1. Baby Estella Dress in gold (Monsoon, $70)
2. Baby Arianne Flower Dress (Monsoon, $54.99)
3. Baby Glitter Estella (Monsoon, $70)
4. Avery Chiffon Dress in Ivory (3claps, $38.90)
5. Charlotte Royal Dress (3claps, $42.90)
6. Christine Tulle Dress (3claps, $29.90)
7. Boho Style Vintage Long Sleeve Crochet Flower Girl Dress (Etsy, $39.99)

 

So lovely, right? I can’t wait to get my kids all dolled up for the joyous occasion of my cousin’s wedding.

Which flower girl dress is your favorite?

Leave a comment

Want more kid + wedding talk?

Bringing a baby to a wedding?
Blood, snot and tears: We brought our kids to the wedding
s

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply