Pregnancy reveal video mix is just the joy your day needs

by Unknown , at 13:48 , has 0 nhận xét

“And it took like three years,” the woman with the pink sweatshirt says with tears in her eyes and shaking hands — and just like that I’m all emotional as well.

As the clips roll on with shouts of joy and moments of disbelief, I get a little chill up my spine. There really is nothing quite like seeing someone who has longed to be a parent (or grandparent) get the news a baby is on the way.

Take a look at these emotional pregnancy reveals:

“My boys can swim!” a dad-to-be shouts triumphantly.

“A tiny human is in me?” a mom-to-be in shock asks in disbelief, sounding exactly like I did after my first pregnancy test turned up positive.

And at the very end, a woman who discovers her sister is pregnant with not one, but two babies, hilariously asks, “Can I have one?!?”

Some days my social media feed is filled with topics that are hard to digest, but this is one type of clip I wish would go on for hours. You’re welcoming in my day anytime, joy and excitement!

How did revealing your pregnancy go?

Tell us about it, or upload a photo/video!

Photo: Insider Pop Culture video

 

Awesome and creative pregnancy announcements from BabyCenter Community members:

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply