Black and white: Baby gear for moms who like subtle colors

by Unknown , at 04:49 , has 0 nhận xét

There’s something so chic about black and white, isn’t there? This year I’ve noticed a trend moving toward more neutral colors for baby gear and nurseries, and I love it. I have been in love with black and white for years. Here’s my kids’ toy area for proof:

black white toy area

Why do I love black and white so much?

1. It’s easy to accent. I can add a sprinkle of pink or teal or yellow and completely change the space without breaking the bank.

2. It’s easy on the eyes. When I see a brightly colored baby carrier or a toy room with every color in the rainbow I tend to get a headache. Seriously! Too many colors in too small a space just doesn’t work for me, and I feel that a clean black and white space makes it easier for me to think and enjoy the room.

3. It’s easy to match. While there are a million shades of black and white, it is generally easy to find pieces to work together.

Here are some stunning black and white pieces to add to your collection:

LÍLLÉbaby Embossed Luxe Baby Carrier in Noir (LÍLLÉbaby, $170)

Modern Burlap Organic Cotton Muslin Swaddle Blanket - Fruit (Modern Burlap, $26)

Nuna Sena crib (Nuna, $249.95)

Skip Hop Playspot Geo Foam Tiles (Skip Hop, $79)

Ju-Ju-Be Be Right Back diaper bag in Legacy Princerss (Ju-Ju-Be, $155)

Choopie CityLiner2 100% cotton reversible stroller liner (Choopie, $29.99)

Bébé au Lait Premium Muslin Nursing Scarf in Nightingale (Bébé au Lait, $30)

The best part of all? Black and white tends to be more gender neutral, so you can use the same gear and nursery from child to child.

Are you into the black and white trend?

Leave a comment
0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply