Baby brand names you’ve been pronouncing wrong

by Unknown , at 04:56 , has 0 nhận xét

Did you know that Britax is pronounced “Brit-axe”, as in British accessories? I didn’t either, but I learned all about it from the full Britax history, which is a strong reminder that growing up we didn’t even have car seats. Anyone else remember sitting in between parents in the front seat?

Anyway, it turns out that I’ve been pronouncing several baby brand names wrong, which means you might be too!

baby brand names you've been pronouncing wrong

I went straight to the sources to find out once and for all how to pronounce some of your favorite brand names. Here we go:

I was surprised to also learn that my favorite drink, LaCroix seltzer water, is actually pronounced “la-CROY”, as in rhymes with enjoy. Who knew!

What brand names do you want to know how to pronounce?

Share with us
0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply