17 tweets only a boy mom could appreciate

by Unknown , at 10:49 , has 0 nhận xét

I recently posted to my Facebook page one of my many, many boy-mom moments. I was surprised at how many other moms to boys stepped forward with eager nods and similar stories.

What I posted, was this.

powder

Later that night I ran into a fellow mom and Facebook follower. She teased me that 99% of everything I post to social media is boy-related and involves something getting messy, something getting broke, or someone getting hurt.

This is all true.

Most of my Twitter posts bare the hashtag #boymom.

And although I have an abundance of #boymom material myself:

Anything can be a gun... even a vacuum attachment.

Oxygen mask or breast pump? You decide!

Because every flotation device-turned-UFO needs a good pair of rain boots.

If something can't be transformed into a train, truck, or boat, it is totally useless.

Not even two and ready for the rodeo.

I still like checking out what other brother-mothers are going through. Because most of the time it is totally hilarious and relatable.

jelly

Here are a few of my most recent favorites.

Does this material apply to moms of girls? I have no idea, I don’t have one. But, I highly doubt it.


What is your favorite #boymom moment?

Leave a comment

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply