Video: Problem solving bad moods with my four kids

by Unknown , at 04:49 , has 0 nhận xét

Over time I have learned that parenting is 99 percent problem solving. On this particular day, it seemed like every family member was in a funk, and I didn’t know how to fix it. Although I woke up in a great mood, there seemed to be a cloud looming over our house.

problem solving parenting

As the day went on, (which was the last day of school), I played detective, while also trying to get everything I needed to get done before the summer break started. I was able to get some very wise advice from my mom about navigating the terrible twos with my twins. But it wasn’t until the very end of the day that I figured out what was upsetting my son.

Twins

Here is a very real peek into our lives…


If you would like to watch more of our family’s videos, including weekly vlogs, head to my YouTube channel, Nesting Story and subscribe! You can also follow our family’s journey on my personal blog, Nesting Story and on Facebook.

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply