Breastfeeding AC/DC parody will have you laughing hysterically

by Unknown , at 22:57 , has 0 nhận xét
  • 1

Breastfeeding moms know what it’s like to nurse all night long. That’s exactly what one group of moms show in this AC/DC parody, “You Shook Me All Night Long.”

MYLF, which stands for Mothers You’d Like to Friend, is the group of moms behind this hilarious spin on the classic song. The new version called “Nursed Me All Night Long,” talks about moms grappling with trying to feed their babies with little to no sleep.

“She was a milk machine. She kept the house unclean. She was the cutest damn baby that I’d ever seen. She had the brightest eyes and the loudest cries. I couldn’t get enough of those chubby thighs. Eating more than her share. She was pulling my hair. She told me let down, but I was already there,” she sings.

This video brings back so many memories from my breastfeeding days. It’s been a year since I stopped nursing my son, but it feels like it was just yesterday. My now deflated boobs are proven scars of those sleepless nights and pumping sessions.

I’m not the only mom who can relate to this spot on viral music video. Women have chimed in on MYLF’s YouTube channel in support of the parody.

“Thank you! I needed this video Lol. It was so hilarious… This was the best video ever! ALL NIGHT LONG! Free the nipple,” writes Rosanna Palma.

“Next time I’m the victim of an all night nursing session from my 9 month old, I’ll be thinking of this,” says Jessica Miller.

“I’m so jealous I didn’t come up w this, so awesome,” Jaimi Meyer comments.

There’s no denying how much this video speaks to moms who are sleep deprived from being up all night nursing their little ones.

I can’t say I’m ready for round three just yet. But, this is definitely a reminder of those years of aching nipples and that feeling of exhaustion.

What do you think about this  AC/DC parody?

Comments

Video/Photo credit: MYLF

Stacy-Ann Gooden (aka Weather Anchor Mama) can be seen delivering the weather forecast on the news in New York City. But her most important role is being a wife and mom. She writes about balancing career and motherhood in her blog, Weather Anchor Mama. You can also follow her on twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply