The coolest Finding Dory tie-ins for Pixar fans

by Unknown , at 04:49 , has 0 nhận xét

It’s finally here! Finding Dory comes out today. I know because it’s been in my calendar for over a year. Can you tell I’m excited? My kids are too, and they’ve been singing “Just Keep Swimming” all week. While we say we don’t buy our kids toys unless it’s a birthday or Christmas, somehow a few Finding Dory items have magically appeared in our home. I don’t mind because they are so cool.

I’m going to share my kids’ favorite Finding Dory products in honor of the movie coming out today.

1. Disney Finding Dory Pool Shooter (SwimWays, $12.99)

pool shooter

This pool shooter features Hank, and my son loves it. He thinks it is so much cooler than a regular pool shooter because the water comes out of Hank’s tentacles. Super fun.

2. Finding Nemo Beach Towel (Target, $8.24)

towel

I love how soft this beach towel is especially for the price. It is a great size for children too.

3. Disney Finding Dory Mr. Ray’s Diving Game (Target, $9.49)

dive game

You use Mr. Ray to scoop up the characters, making this a really fun game for the kiddie pool. We even play with this at the water table on our balcony or without any water at all, and my kids love it.

4. Finding Dory Swim & Swirl Water Table (Step 2, $49.99)

water table

A water table with a whirlpool spinner and a slide? So fun. What makes this water table superior in design to all the others is the convenient drain plug which allows you to drain the water without flipping the table over.

5. Toddler Girls’ Finding Dory One Piece Swimsuit (Target, $12.99)

swimsuit

My daughter asks to wear this bathing suit every day, whether we’re going to the pool or not. I love how happy Dory and Nemo look, and the pink trim makes it acceptable to my pink-loving toddler.

6. Finding Dory Little Golden Book (Amazon, $3.95)

book

This little book saved us on a long car ride from RI to Philadelphia. We spotted it on our break halfway through the trip, and my 4 year old read it the rest of the car ride home. We love Little Golden Books because they fit nicely in my handbag so I can bring them anywhere we go. They also have enough words on the page to keep my son challenged without overwhelming him.

7. Finding Dory Cereal Bowl (Zak, $3.99)

bowlk

With the Finding Dory merchandise going strong, you could potentially eat your Finding Dory cereal in your Finding Dory bowl with your Finding Dory spoon in your Finding Dory pajama. My kids fight over this bowl because it is wide but shallow, making it perfect for breakfast.

I’ve been excited for Finding Dory since about 2012, when the rumors swirled that a sequel to Finding Nemo was in the works. We are so excited it’s here and can’t wait to head to the theater to see it!

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply