Megan Fox takes life advice from her unborn child

by Unknown , at 22:48 , has 0 nhận xét

A lot of expectant moms talk to their babies during their pregnancies. They sing them songs, tell them stories, ask them to please stop with the karate kicks to the rib cage. But how often do the babies talk back?

Actress Megan Fox, who is expecting her third child with her estranged husband Brian Austin Green, recently revealed that she regularly communicates with the baby on the way.

“You don’t hear an audible voice, but you hear messages, if you’re open to it,” the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star, who is already mom to sons Noah and Bodhi, said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

In fact, Megan doesn’t just hear messages from her unborn child – she takes advice from him (or her) as well!

“For instance,” she explained, “This baby wanted me to live somewhere else so we’re moving to a whole different place in Los Angeles because I feel like that’s where this baby wants to be raised.”

Megan Fox Rob Latour/REX/Shutterstock

Megan’s experience of pregnancy is clearly very different from my own. I really didn’t feel a strong connection to my babies before they were born. I could feel them moving around, of course, and I imagined the children they would turn out to be. I never talked to them, though. I certainly never heard messages from them. I just never felt that bond when they were in utero. I envy moms whose maternal instincts kick in so strongly so soon.

We should be hearing baby news from Megan and Brian very soon – just last week she revealed she was due “any minute.” With two kids under three years old, the stunning star knows exactly what she’s in for when the big day finally comes.

“It’s easier doing it, I’ve had a baby every other year since 2012, I’ve gotten used to it,” Megan says of giving birth. “With this one I’ve been a little more relaxed because I know how much it’s gonna hurt. I’m getting a little nervous about that, the pain is no joke.”

While she doesn’t know the gender of baby #3, she insists she’s not secretly hoping to add a little girl to her brood.

“Brian wants a girl, of course, because he wants to be a daddy to a little girl,” she says of her longtime love, who also has son Kassius, 14, from a previous marriage. She adds, “I just don’t think that’s for me in this lifetime. I feel like I’m the mother of boys and that there’s a karmic lesson there that I’m learning.”

Did you feel a strong connection to your unborn child?

Famous moms get real about raising only boys…

Photos: REX USA

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply