After having two sons, Megan Fox gives birth to a…

by Unknown , at 10:50 , has 0 nhận xét

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have officially welcomed their third child together — bring their total up from three boys (their two sons and Brian’s son from a previous relationship) to four!

That’s right, baby four for the actor is also a boy.

The couple’s new arrival made his way into the world on Thursday, and has been given the name Journey River Green. His big brothers are Noah Shannon, 3½, and Bodhi Ransom, 2, and 14-year-old half-brother Kassius.

“I knew I was always going to be a mother; I felt like that was always a big part of my path,” Megan Fox previously shared, “but I never knew I was going to have three in such rapid succession.”

Megan Fox baby three

Megan Fox’s baby name pick is also a hit with our BabyCenter users, though with a bit of a twist. The latest data ranks the name for boys at number 1,764 in popularity among our members — and number 335 for girls!

As the mother of two boys who also arrived in quick succession (my sons are now ages 11 and 10), I’m always curious to see what those who have two of the same sex and go for baby three end up with. In no way do I feel it’s a “shame” if they have a third of the same, but I’m also willing to admit I, and a few other moms of only boys I know, might be more tempted to have another if there were somehow a guarantee it’d be a girl.

I love, love, love having two boys, but as I waffled with whether or not we wanted to have a third child the sex of what that baby might turn out to be did enter my mind. It’s not so much that I for sure wanted another child and it being a third boy would be bad, but that I couldn’t decide how I felt about “missing out” on the chance of having a daughter. Even to this day, though I’m glad we’re only a family of four, I still wonder sometimes if I’ll regret not experience the mother-daughter bond from this side.

Having a preference about the sex of your baby can be a hot topic, but it’d be a lie for me to say it wasn’t on my mind when trying to decide our family size. Has it been a factor for you as well?

How much has the sex of your elder children influenced your decision to have another?

Share with us

Photos: PR Photos

 

More celebrity parents who are surrounded by boys:

0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply