9 brilliant uses for breast milk you didn’t know about

by Unknown , at 22:51 , has 0 nhận xét

Have you ever wondered “What else can I do with this breast milk?” Until I read this community thread, I hadn’t either. The alternative uses were pretty much genius.

1. Skin problems: Everything from acne to diaper rashes. Who would have thought?

2. Soothing sore or cracked nipples: I feel like I did this one by accident. I used to use those wipes specifically for wiping off your breasts before and after nursing. At that time my nipples REALLY hurt. Then I would let them just air dry or whatever when milk was still on them, and did not realize at the time why they weren't as sore.

3. Stretch marks: This goes with skin, but I thought it deserved it's own point. Who doesn't want every possible way to get rid of your badge of mommyhood tiger stripes?

4. Cleaning garbage cans, sinks, and drains: I don't know how effective it is, but they say it works. It is very interesting one to try at least. I imagine the initial discovery was found by a painful accidental spillage of the precious liquid.

5. Moisturizer: Either by itself or even make into a lotion.

6. Decongestant: User EMVM has dropped milk in her child's nose, after a doctor’s recommendation of course, and it cleared the baby's nose, making it easier to suck the snot out.

7. Pinkeye: I so needed this tip 6 months ago! Definitely worth a try when it pops up during the hours the doctor's office is closed.

8. Minor cuts, scrapes, and insect bites: I'm definitely interested in it working as an insect bite remedy. Mosquitoes think I'm a delicacy, and then the bite swells.

9. Milk baths and pedicure soaks: I feel like 'breast milk soaks' would be offered in a high-class spa, to be honest. Who'd pay top dollar to soak in another woman's breast milk? Anyone? No? Ok. Maybe not, haha!

Got to love creative minds that prevent you from wasting expired breast milk!

Do you have any other uses for breastmilk, besides drinking it?

Leave a comment
0 nhận xét Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply